Name
|
Marion Jola
|
She name is Marion Jola
|
Age
|
18 years old
|
She is 18 years old
|
Nationaity
|
Indonesia
|
She is from Kupang,Indonesia
|
Family
| Two younger brothers | She has two younger brothers |
Job
| Singer | She is the Singer |
Type of company
| Music World | This is the world of music |
interests
| Singing |
She is interested in singing
|
She is named Marion Jola. She is 18 years old. She is from Kupang, Indonesia. She has two younger brothers. She is a great singer. She is interested in the world of music and the world of Korea.
❤❤❤
❤❤❤
Hi everyone, on this blog I describe someone who inspired many people especially me. And yes, he is Marion Jola. ahh I'm sure you already know him right? why does hehehe ...
❤❤❤
❤❤❤
Hi everyone, on this blog I describe someone who inspired many people especially me. And yes, he is Marion Jola. ahh I'm sure you already know him right? why does hehehe ...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar