Decsribing My Activity
B. Decscribing My Activity
Novi Elawati Activity
I'm Novi Elawati, I'm student of SMKN 11 jakarta, Indonesia. It's time I'm deals with teenege education and studies there for 3 years.
When I was at home in Jakarta. I'm wakes up at 05:00 a.m. I'm lives with my parents, and three younger siblings.
In the morning I'm prepared to go to school for one o'clock in the morning and then I go to school.
I'm arrived at 06:00 a.m at school, I'm greated the teacher and friends in the morning meeting and dealt with the lesson.
I'm left school around 15:00 a.m. When I got homework, the I want to hed and got up and did everything again.
On weekend i likes to free time with family.
This video about me telling my activity!
Novi Elawati Activity
I'm Novi Elawati, I'm student of SMKN 11 jakarta, Indonesia. It's time I'm deals with teenege education and studies there for 3 years.
When I was at home in Jakarta. I'm wakes up at 05:00 a.m. I'm lives with my parents, and three younger siblings.
In the morning I'm prepared to go to school for one o'clock in the morning and then I go to school.
I'm arrived at 06:00 a.m at school, I'm greated the teacher and friends in the morning meeting and dealt with the lesson.
I'm left school around 15:00 a.m. When I got homework, the I want to hed and got up and did everything again.
On weekend i likes to free time with family.
This video about me telling my activity!
Thank you for watching. Forgive the shortcomings in the video, don't forget to comment, friend! :))
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar