Hello every body ....
HURRAY!... I have a new blog
Yeah... i feel happy to make this blog and i'm a little confused when i firts use it hehehe;v
I hope this blog can be usefull for the community.
OK.. I want introduce my self
My name is Novi Elawati, you can call me Novi or vivi
I from in Indonesia, i'm 16 years old, I school in SMKN 11 JAKARTA, I'm in class X OTKP 1, favorite idol is Marion Jola because she is kind and not arrogant, My mother's name Ely and My father's name Suwanto, I have two younger sister, My hobby is swimming, My dream is to become a big entrepreneur.
Maybe just that because I'm confused that I have to do it heheh....
And then... this is my Family
Thank's you for reading 😀

Hi Novi welcome to the new blog
BalasHapusThank you
HapusHi Novi, good luck!!
BalasHapusHi too, thank you
HapusHi Novi, Welcome to the new blog, and Goodluck ^v^
BalasHapusHii maharani, thank you
HapusHi Novi! Good luck;)
BalasHapushi Novi ..... glad to be able to get to know you more:)
BalasHapusWow novi, your introduce good
BalasHapusHi novii:) your blog is good:)
BalasHapus